Fallout 3 Mod Recommendation
The Institute - a fully voiced quest mod by thefourwings
The story begins with the discovery of a dead body, dressed in an unusual radiation suit, just outside the Chryslus Building. The information you find on the corpse will lead you to one of The Institute’s remote clinics (or IRCs) where you’ll uncover a layered conspiracy and be faced with the decision of what to do about it.
- Over 300 lines of fully voiced, lip synced dialogue.
- A cover-up to be unraveled through exploration, investigation and interrogation.
- Many ways to meet your objectives and multiple endings.
- Conflicting choices to be made and an experience that is unique to your character’s stats, skills, style and choices.
- Custom perks, characters, cells, weapons, armor, clothing, items, clutter, and of course: dialogue.
I quite enjoyed this mod, the only disappointing thing was that I thought it was a bit too short.